Extended Tour Inquiry 2023
Classes for Adults / Trips & Travelogues -
Spring 2023 - Adult
*Note- When you register for this course you are registering to have a electronic brochure with registration information emailed to you; you are not registering for an actual tour.
St. Paul Community Education is pleased to offer a number of extended tours for 2023 in cooperation with Landmark Tours. A local, family-owned tour operator, Landmark’s inclusive packages feature round-trip airfare, quality accommodations in great locations, many enjoyable meal experiences, admission to all itinerary attractions, deluxe motorcoach transportation, and the services of a professional Tour Manager.
Upcoming travel opportunities include
- Egypt & The Nile River
- Savannah, Charleston & Asheville
- Memories of WWII: London, Normandy, Paris
- Taste of Italy
- National Parks of the Southwest
- New York City
- Canadian Capitals
- Great Lakes Northern Shores
- Cape Cod
- Best of Norway: Oslo to Bergen
- Pacific Northwest Wonders
- Alaska: Glaciers & Trains or Land & Sea
- Nova Scotia & the Islands of Eastern Canada
- Historic Trains of Colorado
- Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- Tuscany: Culture & Cuisine
To inquire about these tours and receive detailed tour information, do the following:
- Click the 'Enroll Now' button on this page to register and receive a link to the full Landmark catalog in your confirmation email.