Extended Tour Inquiry 2022/23
Classes for Adults / Trips & Travelogues -
Fall 2022 - Adult
*Note- When you register for this course you are registering to have a electronic brochure with registration information emailed to you; you are not registering for an actual tour.
St. Paul Community Education is pleased to offer a number of extended tours for 2022/23 in cooperation with Landmark Tours. A local, family-owned tour operator, Landmark’s inclusive packages feature round-trip airfare, quality accommodations in great locations, many enjoyable meal experiences, admission to all itinerary attractions, deluxe motorcoach transportation, and the services of a professional Tour Manager.
Upcoming travel opportunities include
- Savannah, Charleston & Asheville
- Alaska: Land& Sea Expedition
- Philadelphia to Williamsburg
- Highlights of Hawaii
- National Parks of the Southwest
- Pacific Northwest Wonders
- Taste of Italy
- New York City: The Big Apple
- Christmas in New York
- Tournament of Roses Parade
- Southern California Escape
- Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons
- Tulip Time Getaway – Rhine River Cruise
- Great Capitals of Eastern Canada
- Majestic Canadian Rockies
- Best of Norway
- Autumn in New England
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- Iceland- In Search of the Northern Lights
To inquire about these tours and receive detailed tour information one of the following
- Click the 'Enroll Now' button on this page to register and receive a link to the full Landmark catalog in your confirmation email.
- Register for the Extended Tour Showcase and meet a Landmark Representative.